Since many companies do not employ their own Health & Safety Specialist, they sometimes fail to meet the necessary standards required to comply with the law. SETA Training & Advisory Services Ltd has recognised this and provides a Health & Safety Service (competent person) for a large number of companies.
These services include:
• Design and development of Safety Policies
• Risk Assessment – development advice
• Noise Surveys and Audiometric Testing (see page 9)
• Dust surveys
• Safety Training Programmes
• On-site Safety Personnel
• Safety Auditing
• Development of Safety Management Systems
Risk Assessment & Surveys
SETA employs a number of competent Safety Advisors who are available to provide services including risk assessments, surveys, departmental and full site safety audits. A full report is provided, with appropriate recommendations. If required, audio-visual aids can be used to identify possible hazards.This is most useful if the survey is to be used in conjunction with safety training courses.
SETA offers an advice line to companies on all aspects of Health and Safety, the cost of which depends upon the size of the organisation and the nature of the business.
SETA also run a wide range of Safety Training courses for employees.Theses courses are flexibly designed to suit individual companies, and most are available either in-company or at SETA’s Conference Centre.
These courses include:
• NEBOSH ‘National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health’
• IOSH ‘Safety for Senior Executives’
• IOSH ‘ Managing Safely’
• IOSH ‘Supervising Safely’
• IOSH ‘Working Safely’
• IOSH ‘Managing the Environment’
• ‘Environmental Management Systems’
• ‘Environmental Awareness’
• Manual Handling Instructors Training
• Construction Health & Safety Courses
• Fork Lift Truck Training and Assessment
This is only a small selection of courses we offer, if you have a particular training requirement we can tailor courses to suit your requirements, please contact us to discuss.
For more information, guidance and advice please contact Hayley Maclaren 0161 475 5845 or email email@example.com