CCNSG Passport to Safety
Passport 2 Days
Renewal 1 day
CCNSG Passport £185 + VAT
CCNSG Renewal £100 + VAT
Course: CCNSG Passport to Safety
Duration: Two days
5th & 6th July 2017
Contact us for upcoming dates:
Phone: +44 (0)161 480 9822
SETA TRAINING CENTRE AND SKILLS CENTRE
18 Hammond Avenue
SETA delivers the CCNSG Passport to Safety and the CCNSG Passport to Renewal.
The overall objective of this programme is to raise Health & Safety awareness amongst contractors’ personnel. This awareness extends beyond the contractor’s own specialist work, which is often well understood, to include safety awareness of the work which will be going on around, being carried out by other contractors, or risks presented by the commercial undertakings of the site on which they happen to be working.
The Passport training thus forms a foundation of Health & Safety knowledge, which contractors can then build on when devising job specific training, and the site management can use as a baseline in designing effective site induction sessions and Permit to Work systems
- Passport holders will be able to understand their rights and duties under the Health & Safety at Work Act, in respect of themselves, other contractors and the client workforce.
- This understanding will lead to an appreciation of the requirement to work safely, follow safety rules and safe systems of work, and the need to translate good safety intentions into safer working practices.
4 x MCQ’s, 20 questions each (Passport to Safety – 2days)
2 x MCQ’s, 30 questions each (Renewal – 1 day)
Pass mark for all tests is 80%
CCNSG Contractor Passport to Safety. SETA awards a temporary certificate directly following the course and normal certificate in 6 weeks.
- Hazard & Risk Assessment
- Confined Space Working
- Permit to Work Systems
- Working at Heights
- Fire Safety
- Work Equipment Safety (PUWER)
- Lifting Equipment Safety (LOLER)
- Electrical Safety
- Manual Handling
- Learning from our own mistakes
- First Aid at Work
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Environmental Issues