City and Guilds 2394-01 L3 Award in the Initial Verification And Certification of Electrical Installations
Please contact SETA for dates.
Stand alone cost: £695 + VAT (+ exam fee £100)
Combination Course Offer: 2394+2395 Only £975 +VAT per person + £100 exam fee (VAT exempt)
Location18 Hammond Avenue South Reddish Stockport, SK4 1PQ
This course can also be delivered on company premises.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Please note, this course is no longer on offer.
We have created new and updated courses, in accordance with current legislation, please contact us to find out more.
Phone: 0161 480 9822
Email : Dean Shannon
City and Guilds 2394-01 L3 Award In The Initial Verification And Certification Of Electrical Installations
To provide delegates with the necessary skills, knowledge and safe working practices to enable candidates to demonstrate the level of competence required for compliance with BS 7671 – Inspection & Testing
Delegates should have a good understanding of electrical principles including the requirements of BS 7671 along with an understanding of workplace health & safety
Outcomes: Successful completion of both the practical and written assessments will result in the award of a City & Guilds 2394-01 L3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- Preparation for initial verification & periodic inspection & test
- Requirements for initial verification & periodic inspection & test
- Statutory & non-statutory requirements
- Electrical Installation Certificates & Periodic Inspection Reports
- Human senses
- Identifying inspection errors based on Regulation 712-01-03
- Particular requirements for the periodic inspection as defined by BS 7671
- Extent & limitations including recording requirements
- Electricity at Work Regulations in terms of:carrying out the work
- Using the installation and the buildings during the inspection & testing process
- Compliance of instruments to BS 7671, GS 38 and other relevant standards