Hand And Power Tools Program
Limited places available!
For further course information and to book a
Phone: 0161 480 9822
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £195+ VAT
Contact us for upcoming days.
SETA TRAINING CENTRE, CONFERENCE FACILITIES AND SKILLS ACADEMY
18 Hammond Avenue
This course can also be delivered on company premises.
Hand and Power Tools Program: use hand and power tools safely, efficiently and effectively
Objective: To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and understanding to enable them use hand and power tools safely, efficiently and effectively.
Pre-course requirements: Delegates do not need specific safety knowledge or tools background but should have an understanding of workplace health & safety.
Outcomes: Successful completion of the program will result in the award of an SETA Certificate.
ALL COURSE NOTES/WORK FOLDER AND REFERENCE MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED
- Introduction to Legislation and Hand tools
- Industrial Legislation
- Health & Safety at Work act Act 1974
- Dangers of Hand tools in the workplace
- PUWER Regulations
- PPE and regulations
- Responsible persons
- Practical Use of Hand tools exercises
- Practical use of Power tools exercises
- Workshop Assessments of Tool Use
- Q&A session
- Feedback and assessment of learning