IOSH Managing Safely
Limited places available!
For further course information and to book this course please contact us:
Phone: 0161 480 9822
Email: Stella Mitchell
3rd to 5th September 2018
3rd to 5th December 2018
Duration: 3 Days
Cost: £495 + VAT
SETA TRAINING CENTRE, CONFERENCE FACILITIES AND SKILLS CENTRE
18 Hammond Avenue
This course can also be delivered on company premises.
IOSH Managing Safely – Health and Safety Training Course in Stockport
An introduction to Safety and Health for Supervisors and Managers in all types of organisations who are required to manage efficiently and effectively the activities for which they are responsible without endangering their workforce, other people, the environment or the physical assets of the organisation and in accordance with the Safety Policy of the organisation and Health & Safety Legislation
The course teaches the manager to apply good management principles of safety and health as part of total management strategy. The course is available as an open or in-company course.
- The general Risk Management approach
- Understanding why incidents involving injury or damage occur
- Applying management principles to safety and health
- Behavioural factors affecting safety and health performance
- The legal framework for safety and health at work
- Communication skills in relation to safety and health
- Nature of important, commonly occurring hazards
- Specialised hazards