SETA continues to promote engineering apprenticeships to pupils at schools across the Greater Manchester area.
We were pleased to visit Buile Hill and Newall Green High schools in Salford and Wythenshawe and talk with pupils and parents from years 9 to 11.
Both boys and girls were interested in hearing about the varied industry and how an Apprenticeship can be an excellent way to start a career in the sector
We will be at:
- Denton Community College on 18th May from 4 pm
- Wright Robinson High, Gorton on 24th May 3.30 pm
- Marple Hall High 6th June
- Stockport Town Hall 13th June 3-8 pm.
This is a multi school event and a great opportunity for year 11 and sixth form leavers and parents to come and find out about apprenticeships with us
- On 12th of May SETA will be giving talks to year 10 pupils at Glossopdale Community college and Priestnall High School.
If you would like to find out more about opportunities with local employers and how to start your career in Engineering, get in touch!