Download new 2018 SETA Technical Skills Brochure
Our Technical Skills short course programs changed to suit new legislation and client’s needs. They now ensure minimal impact on time away from the job and create dynamic, efficient, multi skilled workforce.
SETA is ever evolving and changing the way training is delivered and adapted to suit companies and individuals.
Recently we have implemented many changes in our Technical skills short course programs to suit new legislations and client’s needs.
We are currently involved in an up-skilling of TESCO electrical maintenance members throughout the UK and have bespoke the training content and planning to suit.
Looking at the dynamics and impact on the company, the outcomes and feedback have been very positive going forward along with the long term knowledge building of individuals within the organisation.
An overall multi skilled workforce is the new format for Engineering and will befit and help companies grow and skills, that will help individuals within their job roles to perform better thus making it a happier and productive workplace.
The SETA Technical Skills 2018 brochure has been put together with this in mind:
- up-skilling training to match company training needs
- help companies grow with safer, happier and more productive workplace
- create dynamic, multi skilled workforce, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- train withing the new Engineering framework that will help individuals within their job roles to perform better
- creating minimum impact on time away from the job with professionally designed courses
If you require any further information on content of any of our technical skills programs please contact Dean Shannon on 0161 4809822 or firstname.lastname@example.org