We are now offering NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work in Stockport, Manchester. Employees can apply their learning as soon as they return to work. This could help your organisation reduce waste, improve energy efficiency, achieve cost savings and help avoid legal action.
NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work
NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work qualification will help organisation to introduce your workforce to environmental issues and the role they play in improving organisational environmental performance.
Employees can apply their learning as soon as they return to work. This could help your organisation reduce waste, improve energy efficiency, achieve cost savings and help avoid legal action.
With global industry needing to be more aware of its impact on the environment, a business with a sound environmental record has an advantage in the modern market place.
Who will benefit:
Anybody who needs a basic understanding of environmental issues in the workplace. It provides a general awareness of environmental issues and can be taken by employees at all levels within the organisation.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Examination: This one day qualification is assessed
through a 30 minute multiple choice examination.
- The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work qualification is designed to cover a range of issues affecting the global environment.
- Basic environmental terms and their meaning
- Sources, impacts and controls of air, water, noise and land pollution
- Dealing with environmental emergencies
- Introducing environmental impact (risk) assessments
- Introduction to Environmental Management Systems
Once you have achieved a pass (60% or more) in EAW unit will receive qualification parchment issued by NEBOSH.
Costs: £215 (discount from £249)
Date: 17th September 2019
10th December 2019
Please contact Stella Mitchel for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Office – 0161 480 9822