We are currently have a new vacancy to join our team this year! We are seeking a new Machining Instructor/Assessor to be based at our training centre in Stockport.
Are you interested in taking on a new role as a Machining Instructor/Assessor?
SETA are looking for the right person to help us to provide our clients with the skills that they require, that will help them to prosper in the 21st Century?
SETA is looking for an engineer who feels that they are the person who can meet this challenge.
Your new role would be as a Machining Instructor/Assessor within our Engineering Training Centre based in Stockport
The specification is quite broad, but it will include a few core responsibilities, which are:
- to provide quality skills training for young people and adults
- to provide and conduct workplace assessments of NVQ Diploma learners undertaking NVQ Diploma’s and Vocational Related Qualifications within your own discipline at both SETA or on clients’ premises
- to ensure that the NVQ Diploma’s and Vocational Related Qualifications are delivered to an agreed timescale
- To further promote the whole range of existing SETA services to both member and existing client organisations.
- The development and updating a range of general engineering, and client bespoke courses which are certificated by SETA, EAL, CGLI and any other relevant awarding body and any support materials that are required.
The rest will be down to you to suggest what you can do to help us to improve and further develop our business
Please send your CV and an outline of why you think that you are the person that we are looking for, and give us an insight as to how you think that you can help us to succeed to:
Mrs. Julie Burns – Human Resource Manager