IOSH Managing Safety for Construction Managers
Limited places available!
For further course information and to book this course please contact us:
Phone: 0161 480 9822
Email: Stella Mitchell
18 Hammond Avenue
IOSH Managing Safety for Construction Managers – 4 Days
The IOSH Managing Safely certificate course aims to ensure that health and safety requirements are understood by people employed as line managers, and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introduce new controls or implement changes as appropriate to ensure health and safety in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organization who are required to manage risk and resources within their organization.
- Understand the importance of supervising safety
- Understand health and safety legislation and methods of enforcement
- Understand the CDM regulations
- Understand how to respond to and report accidents and incidents
- Explain and understand how human factors can affect safety
- Be able to complete appropriate risk assessments
- Understand how to develop and implement a safety management system
- Understand how to improve site safety performance
An IOSH Managing safely certificate is awarded to all those who attend and successfully complete both the written and practical assessments. Understanding of the course material is evaluated by means of a 45-minute written assessment paper consisting of 20 multi-format questions and a practical assessment.
£595 + V.A.T.
All course materials, lunch and refreshments are provided for the duration of this course.