For further information on this course please contact Stella Mitchell:
Phone: 07834 173654
Email: Stella Mitchell
Duration: 2 Days
Next available course:
17 & 18 November 2021
Cost: £395 + VAT per person
SETA TRAINING CENTRE, CONFERENCE FACILITIES AND SKILLS ACADEMY
18 Hammond Avenue
PUWER Assessor course
The delegates receive classroom based instruction covering the relevant elements of legislation. Delegates will be led by the facilitator to a common and clear understanding, of the requirements of the legislation that is in line with the policies and procedures the company has in place.
- To promote the use of PUWER Assessments and Checklists.
- To ensure your company complies with the legal requirements placed upon them by Health & Safety Legislation.
- To ensure attendees are familiar with and can competently use their companies PUWER Assessor Checklist.
|Date of next available 2 day course:||17 & 18 November 2021|
- Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Understanding Human Error
- Overview of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Overview of the PUWER Regulations, 1998.
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Hazard Types within your business
- Types of Machinery Guards
- Typical Machinery Hazards
- Site Visit