Limited Dates Available
For further information on this course please contact Stella Mitchell:
Phone: 0161 480 9822
Email: Stella Mitchell
Duration: 1 Day
Contact us for upcoming dates.
Cost: £215 + VAT
TRAINING CENTRE, CONFERENCE FACILITIES AND SKILLS CENTRE
18 Hammond Avenue
This course can also be delivered on company premises.
SETA employs a number of competent Safety Advisors who are available to provide services including risk assessments, surveys, departmental and full site safety audits.
A full report is provided, with appropriate recommendations. If required, audio-visual aids can be used to identify possible hazards.This is most useful if the survey is to be used in conjunction with safety training courses.
- The general Risk Management approach
- Understanding why incidents involving injury or damage occur
- Applying management principles to safety and health
- Behavioural factors affecting safety and health performance
- The legal framework for safety and health at work
- Communication skills in relation to safety and health
- Nature of important, commonly occurring hazards
- Specialised hazards