Did you know?
Professional accredited qualifications increase chances of promotion within your existing employment and makes you stand out from the competition when applying for a new position.
Download our new 2017 course planners and take advantage of current offers to attain professional qualifications!
Upcoming technical skills courses:
- 23rd February Electrical Duty Holders Certification
- 9th March Electrical Isolation /Awareness Certification Combination course
- 13th-17th March City & Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition Electrical Training
- 23rd March SETA PAT Testing Course
- 27th March – 4th April Combination Course City & Guilds 2394 and 2395 Fundamental and Periodic Inspection & Testing – ONLY £975+VAT (+£100 exam fee). Individual course £695+VAT
Please contact Dean Shannon for Technical Skills enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why chose SETA?
- Courses delivered by fully accredited trainers: SETA is internationally accredited by awarding bodies such as the National Examination Board of Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH) and the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH).
- 50 years of industry experience: SETA is a leading health and safety and technical skills training provider since 1966 in North West UK and locations across Europe
- Exceptional pass rates: 85% to 100%: SETA’s pass rate continuously exceeds national average