Increase workplace safety with our most popular courses at our dedicated training centre in Stockport this summer!
1 Day Manual Handling Operations – Health and Safety Training Course in Stockport only £215 + VAT per person on 28th July 2016 or 29th July 2016.
For Supervisors, Workshop, Warehouse and Stores Personnel and anyone else who handles materials at work.
- Introduction to the Regulations
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Causation/Prevention
- Correct Procedures for Lifting
- Various Handling Techniques
Outcomes: Successful completion of the course will result in the issue of a SETA certificate of completion of the 1 Day Manual Handling Training Course.
Find out more about the course here: Manual Handling SETA Stockport.
1 Day Working at Height Training Course in Stockport only £215 + VAT per person on 2nd August or 30th August 2016.
With the timely introduction of the Work at Height Regulations employee safety when working at height has jumped sharply in focus. With a hierarchy of control measures and schedules relating to work equipment defined in the regulations this course helps attendees to understand these requirements.
- The relevant requirements of the Regulations
- The hazards and relevant precautions when working at height
- Assessing the risk of working at height
Find out more about the course here: Working at Heights SETA Stockport.
2 Days PUWER Assessor training course in Stockport only £450 +VAT per person on 31st August – 1st September 2016
The delegates receive classroom based instruction covering the relevant elements of legislation. Delegates will be led by the facilitator to a common and clear understanding, of the requirements of the legislation that is in line with the policies and procedures the company has in place.
- To promote the use of PUWER Assessments and Checklists.
- To ensure your company complies with the legal requirements placed upon them by Health & Safety Legislation.
- To ensure attendees are familiar with and can competently use their companies PUWER Assessor Checklist.
Find out more about the course here: PUWER Assessor Training Course SETA Stockport.
For further course information, advice and guidance please contact:
Stella Mitchell on 0161 475 5845 or email email@example.com