For further dates & information on this course please contact Katie Potes:
Phone: 0161 480 9822
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £215+ VAT
SETA TRAINING CENTRE AND SKILLS CENTRE
18 Hammond Avenue
Objectives: Accident investigation is an important management tool, crucial for prevention, learning and/or dealing with insurance, litigation and the implementation of statute law.
Aims: The course is designed to provide the information to enable delegates to carry out investigations,identify immediate and underlying causes and write a meaningful report thus enabling actions to be taken to prevent a reoccurrence.
Pre-course Requirements: Suitable for managers, safety advisors and safety representatives who may be involved in, or are responsible for accident investigation.
- Accidents, incidents and undesired circumstances
- Accident/incident causation
- Reasons for reporting and investigating
- Investigation techniques
- Controls to prevent re-occurrence
- Legal requirements (HASAWA, MHASAW Regs, RIDDOR)